Monday, October 27, 2008

Our pumpkin carving adventure....







We have missed many years of carving pumpkins (which I'm sure has to do a little with Jeff hating when his hands get dirty). But we decided it was time to try it again. Everything was going good, the girls were cleaning out their pumpkins and Jeff's job was to seperate the seeds from the "guts." I tossed a seed at Jeff and it stuck and fell off the side of his face with a reaction of the "I'm not impressed look," but a second later I see some guts flying through the air right at me so I grabbed some and threw it back, that's when it all broke loose. We had Beckham in one corner sqealing like a little girl, Mikaiah in the other corner crying that we were going to get it in her hair. Jeff took the bowl and dumped all of it in my shirt and on my head so of course the other two girls start fighting back for me but in the end we have pumpkin guts in the dinning room light, down Ty's pants, sliding down the cupboards against the window, It was a mess. I thought Jeff was going to break his other leg the way he was sliding around on the floor. We did finally get the pumpkins finished and they looked BOO-tiful.

No comments:

main