Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just for Jeff........(love you honey:)

We have been having this ongoing discussion for some time now and he finally told me today, "you need to change our profile on our blog because it's not true."

Now the story........We have had season tickets to the professional soccer team in Salt lake for 2 years now which I mentioned how much we enjoy going to the games as a family, which of course we do, but also remember this was written about half way through the season.

Now that it is the end of the season and I'm completely burned out on the games, the drive back and forth, plus having church at 8:30 in the morning we usually miss sacrament so we can sleep a little longer, oh and lets not forget that we don't have to purchase a ticket for Beckham so I get to enjoy the game with a child on my lap and whatever else he wants on there with us. So, I mention to Jeff, "why don't we pick 4 games that we really want to go to during the season and purchase tickets for only those games, that way we aren't gone every single Saturday from April to August and it will save us TONS of money (since we don't have it anyhow).

I feel as though it has taken the fun out of going, "because we have to" and because the kids don't get to enjoy their summers at home playing.

Of course Jeff was very unhappy with this request and thinks that I need to remove my comment from our profile. Now, I'm sure that might seem kind of Naggy and unappreciative of me that we get to go do that together but please remember there are about 18 home games and we go to all but a few. So that's about 15 times to Salt lake and back in a 6 month time span. Can anyone else understand what I am saying? I'm sure if you're a mother you can understand completely.

GO REAL!!!!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH........Let's not overdo it Rebecca. Let's get the facts straight since chicks tend to exaggerate, ESPECIALLY my chick! It's an 8 month season NOT 6 and there were probably 14 games that we went to NOT 18 so it's a game every other weekend AT THE MOST! And what's wrong with me wanting to spend quality time with my wife for 6 hours in the car every other weekend discussing our perfect marriage???

Cami said...

Ummmmmm, yeah. I am a totally with you. I can only take going out of town once a month. If It happens more than that I go nuts!!

Jeff...If your car discussions are as exciting as ours...so help you bec!

Becky said...

Of course they don't think it's bad because they aren't the ones thinking of coats, snacks, pajamas, pillows and whatever else everyone needs........ I'm sure our conversations are just as exciting as yours Cami......... Usually it's Jeff getting on the phone and me listening to an hour conversation of fantasy football. Plus lets not forget the VERY static AM radio station turned up as loud as it can go with Jim Rome talking whatever is is he does.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

All I have to say is you guys are funny....and I agree with Becky ;)

main