Thursday, January 8, 2009

What kids do while you are gone.......

I know I'm really far behind with posting but this one couldn't wait. I promise I will get caught up later. Yesterday we went on a date for my birthday and left Morgan to babysit. When we got home everything was great, the kids were all ready for bed and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. But do you ever wonder what really goes on during the 3 hours that your gone? When you have a bunch of drama queens and a video recorder on a cell phone it leaves some proof of what really goes on and leaves a good laugh for the parents before they go to bed.

The girl that may look unfamiliar is Morgan's friend Lina, a little Russian girl that has been staying with us. There are quite a few more videos that I will try to post as soon as I get my hands on Morgan's phone ;o)

No comments:

main