Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let It Snow......


I am so excited for all this snow!!!! my girls were being so lazy sitting inside the house because it was cold outside and I had to go shovel our driveway because we had up to 3 feet of snow in some spots. Jeff had been pulled out by our neighbor 3 different times (thanks joey) and I was pretty sure he was tired of it. So, I told my girls they weren't going to sit around and I wanted them to get their snow clothes on and come outside. They weren't very happy about it but within minutes they were having a blast. We tried to build a snowman but the snow wouldn't pack very good so they moved onto the next. They made our road into a ski hill since the plows hadn't been by and there was plenty of snow on it..... They went and got mine and Jeff's ski equipment and started going down the hill. It was so fun to watch them and see them having such a good time. We live on a pretty good hill and I was impressed how they could walk back up carrying the skis and walk in those boots......... They were pretty sore the next day.








5 comments:

Cami said...

hmmmm, maybe I'll go skiing too :)

Becky said...

We really should go skiing together this year.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Good job on Party #2! I can't believe you have to do all 3, that's like a part-time job! By the way, I don't think Joey minds pulling Jeff out of the snow....;) You guys need to come play ping-pong again when you get bored! That was fun and I'm ready for a re-match!

Becky said...

thanks Michelle. We do need a rematch. That was so much fun. Even though it was with our poor sport husbands

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

We must have the same taste!! Our backgrounds are the same...again! Ha Ha..you don't have to change it though, we can be twinners :)

main