Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2 down 1 to go....

I did Mikaiah's class Christmas party last week and have the Valentine's one left. I was scheduled to work on that Friday so I figured I would get everything ready for it and just get enough parent volunteers to go help that I wouldn't need to be there
Well.......... I call this entire page of people who have signed up to help with parties and get ONE parent that says she will be willing to help. Why do people sign up to help with thing if they really aren't going to follow through with it.
I guess it's one of those things that makes you believe you are a good parent if you do. So, luckily I have a really good boss and he let me take the time off long enough to go throw a 2nd grade Christmas party. It all went really good and I wasn't too stressed out but I am SOOOOO thankful it's over and I only have one party to go.

No comments:

main