Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

We were able to go to St. George for Thanksgiving this year to visit Jeff's family. It was really enjoyable and relaxing. Eric and Julie are always so kind to let us stay at their house and put up with us. We went to Tuacahn to see the live Nativity, what a great way to start out the holiday season and to see Beckham so excited with every part of it.

We also had a Dodge football game that involved a little bit of everyone, even if you were pregnant, a senior citizen or just had no idea what you were doing.(me), I'll admit I had to ask what I was suppose to say when I was quarter back before I threw the ball. But Eric and Jeff LOST, let me repeat, LOST to all of the awesome players that had their own personal challenges. :o)


We were also able to go and check out some petroglyphs (markings made on rocks by Indians many years ago) I think the kids really enjoyed that.


Ashley and sage were pretending this rock was their bunkbed. Thankfully we had Julie with us to explain things since she is so knowledgeable on so many things. It was just a great holiday break in every way and we were so happy that we were able to spend it with family. Thanks everyone for all that you do for us.

2 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving! That post about Beckham cracked me up! Sometimes I worry Joseph needs some more boy toys...I don't think we have anything to worry about though...not with the dads these boys have! :)

Becky said...

That is true. Joey and Jeff would freak if they weren't manly enough. I don't think we even started buying boy toys till Beckham was one. But it's just funny to see all the girlie things he picks up on. It will just make him a fabulous husband

main